Sunday, June 10, 2012

Briefing day 1

Hopefully I will start to be able to come up with more creative titles as the trip goes on but this is what I'll roll with for now..."briefing day 1." I'll be honest for as much excitement as I had coming up to today, the nerves did a pretty good job of hiding, although they were still there. I guess the realization hit me that I was going to be away from home and comfort for the next 5 weeks as soon as I stepped on to the train and said goodbye. Finding a lovely note from my dad and Nicole really calmed all my anxiety so I guess I owe them a shout out....love you dad and Nicole! Siblings, you're really gonna need to step it up for a shout out haha. We spent this past evening bonding, laughing and crying from so much laughter. I am really excited to build relationships with everyone on this trip. A night of telephone charades and apples to apples BIBLE EDITION really did a great job in starting that off. There is way too much to write so from here on out, I'll just stick to the highlights. Gnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment