Monday, June 11, 2012

Keeping it Brief

I thought my title was a little punny considering I am at briefing right now haha. But I do want to keep today brief since I'm writing during our lunch break so I can catch some early zzz's tonight. We have to meet in the lobby at 5:45 AM tomorrow and then fly out to Ecuador at 9:30!! So far today has just mainly consisted of going over trip policies and norms for our comfort and safety. We also have spent some good time with ice breaker questions to get to know one another on the team...there are 11 students and 3 adult staff leaders. The most controversial question was: would you rather have regenerative hot dog fingers or scissor fingers...after much back and forth debate we recreated the scenario so that everyone agreed. We decided that mini elves as fingers would be the way to go and they could act as your little minions and would be detachable. Yes we must all seem pretty weird but that's just gonna make for an even more awesome trip! And without our weirdness Charlie the finger puppet elf would not have been created...who now might be traveling with us to Ecuador :p oh and I think I lied about keeping this blog short but the next time you hear from me, I will be in Ecuador!!

No comments:

Post a Comment